Main image via Buzzkini
Malaysian driver or not, you’d have probably noticed that our road signs come in different colours, and feature a series of letters and numbers.
Believe it or not, they aren’t at random—they all stand for something…
1. Blue road signs are used for toll free roads
2. Green road signs are used for toll roads or highways
3. The alphabet ‘E’ means it’s a highway road
4. Federal roads are represented with numbers only
5. A combination of number and letter signifies a state road
6. Yellow letters represent the name of the road
7. White letters represent cities or an area
8. A maroon background on a sign mean it’s a tourist spot
9. Yellow words on a green background mean it’s a government institution
10. And most importantly, the destinations are arranged from the furthest (top) to the nearest (bottom)
Is this an eye-opening read for you as it was for us?
Info via World Of Buzz
Filled Under :
*We reserve the right to delete comments that contain inappropriate content.