Main image via: Facebook, Kuali
An image of a takeaway order from an unknown Malaysian restaurant was uploaded a few days ago in a Facebook group…and it’s definitely not a normal order.
Based on the order, the customer ordered three packs of chicken rice with two additional marinated eggs which cost the customer around RM25 but attention must be given to the list of requests:
Image via Facebook
- Debone the drumstick or it’ll hurt my teeth.
- Delicious chili! Nine extra packs, please.
- Extra spring onion and fresh ones only. Or I’ll feel ill.
- Separate the sauce or the rice will get soggy.
- Don’t wrap the rice papers or it’ll taste weird.
- Asam soup was on the house before. Can you do the same this time? Three packs, please.
- Can you give me chicken feet? I’d like to try them.
- Please prepare within five minutes, I’m starving.
- Thank you for your cooperation.
But of course…the highlight was his one last request for his marinated eggs in which he wanted the eggs to be laid by a rooster, not hen. “I heard rooster eggs are more delicious,” the customer wrote.
Haiyaa… Of course netizens were entertained by the unusual requests and some stated that they would’ve canceled the order simply because it was too much. Others simply felt sympathetic towards F&B workers for having to deal with such customers.
Have you ever encountered weird or unusual requests by customers like this? Let us know in the comments down below!
Info via: World of Buzz
Filled Under :
*We reserve the right to delete comments that contain inappropriate content.